Financial Assistance for Community Groups and Capital Works Assistance for Community Halls
Ballina Shire Council provides financial assistance to community groups that provide services to the local community. For policy guidelines and application forms see below:
- Policy - Donations - Financial Assistance
Application Form - 2016/17 Community Donations
- Policy Donations - Community Halls Capital Works Assistance
- Application Form - 2016/17 Community Halls Capital Assistance
An application form must be completed in order to be eligible for consideration.
To finalise approved donations, please complete the forms listed below and return to Council:
- Certification and Acquittal of Community Donation 2016/17
- Certification and Acquittal of Community Halls Capital Works Assistance Donation 2016/17
Applications for 2016/17 close: Monday 6 June 2016
Enquiries: Jay Ellis, Administration Officer, Ph 6686 4444.