Tenders and Quotations
Current contract specifications are available below.
Respondents to Quotations, Tenders, Expressions of Interest (EOI) and Requests for Information (RFI) should ensure that their submissions satisfy the relevant requirements of the General Conditions for Tendering.
- Currently Advertised Tenders, Quotations, EOI and RFI
- General Conditions for Tendering (11kb pdf)
- General Conditions For Quotations (11kb pdf)
- Statement of Business Ethics (62kb pdf)
- Tender and Quotation Evaluation Criteria (85kb pdf)
- Important Information for Sales Reps & Contractors (pdf)
Enquiries: Projects & Contracts Officer, Ph 02 6686 4444.
Standard Purchasing Conditions
Unless otherwise detailed on a Purchase Order, these 'Standard Purchasing Conditions' provide the details of the contractual conditions that apply when a Supplier enters into an agreement to supply Goods and / or Services to Ballina Shire Council.
Enquiries: Strategic Procurement Coordinator, Ph 02 6686 4444.