Waste Collection - Common Questions
- Why weren't my bins collected?
- When I move properties, do I take my bins with me?
- My bin has disappeared, what should I do?
- My bin needs repairing, what should I do?
- You may have put your bin out too late (bins should be out by 5am)
- Your bin might be too heavy, our trucks can only lift up to 60 kg’s
- Your bin might be overfull
- Your bin is inaccessible (the truck is not able to gain access to the bin for some reason)
- Your bin might be too far back from the kerb
As of 1 July 2011 council has supplied and maintained all waste bins.
If you purchased your bin before this period, you are welcome to take it with you when you move.
Wait at least 24 hours as they have a habit of turning up.
If it doesn’t reappear, call the Waste Management Facility on 6686 1287 and they’ll help you organise a replacement.
Call the Waste Management Facility on 6686 1287.