Chip N' Check Program
Never lose your cute pooch or fine feline again! Microchip, desex and register them.
FREE microchipping days
- VetLove - Ballina, 3/122 Tamar St, Ballina ph 6686 7416
- Alstonville Veterinary Hospital, 4 Daley St, Alstonville ph 6628 5262
- Ballina Veterinary Hospital, 14 River St, Ballina ph 6686 4889
- Lennox Head Veterinary Clinic, 5/48 Ballina St, Lennox Head ph 6687 5123
- Racecourse Road Veterinary Hospital, 25A Racecourse Rd, Ballina, ph 6686 9333
Registering your pet for life
Making sure your cat or dog is microchipped and registered will help Council return your pet if they ever get lost.
Registering your cat or dog in NSW is a two-step process.
1. First, ensure your cat or dog is microchipped by 12 weeks of age or before being sold or given away
2. Registering your pet for their lifetime is easy and can be done online through NSW's Pet Registry. Desexed pets are eligible for discounted registration. Your vet can mark your pet's record as desexed so your pet's lifetime registraton fee is discounted.