Community Services Directory
Welcome to your Community Directory.
This directory contains details on community services and groups located within the Ballina Shire. The information on this site has been supplied by the listed service providers themselves. Each listing contains a brief summary of their services as well as their contact details.
You can search in two different ways to find the service you are looking for:
Use the Search function to find a service provider by name, or
Click on a subject category of your choice, and then browse through providers in that category
or, click a Category title below to browse the listings
- Aboriginal Services
- Animal Services
- Art and Culture
- Business Advocacy
- Child Care
- Community Facilities
- Community Services
- Counselling & Support Services
- Cultural Diversity
- Education - schools - vocational training
- Emergency Services
- Environment & Sustainability
- Government Services
- Health / medical
- Hobbies and interest groups
- Mental Health
- Political - Lobby Groups
- Public Safety
- Religious/ Faith
- Seniors - Aged
- Services Clubs
- Special Interest
- Utilities - Services
- Welfare Services
Would you like to add a new listing to the directory?
If you are a service provider and would like to add a listing, you will need to complete a 5 step sign up and listing process:
- Sign Up: Register a user name and password to enable return use of the directory.
- Sign Up Confirmation Email: You will be sent an email to confirm your sign up has been successful.
- Add Listing: Your confirmation email will provide a link back to the directory so that you can add a listing for your group.
- Listing Confirmation Email: You will be sent an email confirming your listing has been received and is awaiting approval.
- Listing Approval Email: You will be sent an email advising when your approved listing has been published to the directory.