Building Services Section
Ballina Shire Council provides a streamlined range of services for domestic and commercial projects for your convenience.
Whether you are extending or renovating at home, or planning a large commercial complex, our multi-skilled team members can help manage your project from assessment to completion.
Our combined development service means all your building and plumbing applications can be coordinated through a single process, saving time and money.
To assist you, Council has provided this website which should be able to assist you through the development process or answer most building related questions.
- Guide to Development Assessment Process
- Guide to Building in Ballina Shire
- Ballina Local Environmental Plan
- Ballina Development Control Plan 2012
- Access for People With Disabilities
- Acid Sulphate Soils
- Application Forms
- Boat Ramps and Jetties
- Builder's Licence Check
- Compliance Certificate Dual Water Supply
- Development Design & Construction Manuals
- Development Applications Online
- Dial before you Dig
- Dust and Fumes
- Energy Efficient House
- Erosion and Sediment Control
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Home Renovators Package
- Home Warranty Insurance
- Lead Contamination
- Long Service Levy
- On-Site Sewage Management
- On-Site Sewage & Wastewater Management Strategy
- Owner Builders Permit
- Planning Documents
- Pre Sale Checklist
- Swimming Pools
- Contact Us