We have used the feedback and information you have provided and prepared the Alstonville Planning and Environmental Study and Strategic Plan 2017 – 2037. These documents were initially placed on public exhibition from 5 April 2017 until 12 May 2017 for community comment. Following consideration of comments received Council adopted the study and strategic plan at its Ordinary Meeting on 14 December 2017.
Note: The Alstonville Strategic Plan 2017 – 2037 is in the process of being prepared for publication and will be posted on this site once published.
Council thanks the more than 70 local residents who attended the launch presentation on 3 April 2017. The feedback you provided to us was very valuable.
Thank you to everyone who completed an online survey as part of the exhibition process. Feedback obtained has been considered by the Council when they gave further consideration to the Alstonville Strategic Plan at Council's Ordinary Meeting on 27 July 2017 and 26 October 2017. In total 69 survey responses were received.
Want to talk to someone?
Please call Council's Alstonville Futures Team on 1300 864 444.
Thanks again for your contributions to the Alstonville Strategic Planning Process. We have very much enjoyed speaking to the Alstonville community, who have been very generous with ideas and feedback.
The Alstonville Futures Team
- Community Report - September 2016
- Alstonville 2037 Consultation Poster
- Annexure 4 to Draft Alstonville Planning and Environmental Study
- Annexure 5 to Draft Alstonville Planning and Environmental Study
- Report to Council Ordinary Meeting 23 March 2016
- Summary Information - Alstonville Planning and Environmental Study and Draft Strategic Plan
- Demographic Profile - How Alstonville Has Changed
- Excerpts from the Heritage Assessment on the Alstonville Plateau report, dated 1996 - for the full report, enquire at Alstonville or Ballina Libraries.
- What have residents said about Alstonville previously?
provides information on the various local planning projects undertaken by CouncilRead more
provides links to Wardell strategy documents for 2015 - 2035Read more
Ballina Marina Master Plan to encourage and guide redevelopment of the Trawler Harbour West BallinaRead more
information on the preparation of the Wollongbar 2038 Strategic PlanRead more