Rates Notices via Email
We’ve introduced a new service so you can now receive your rates notice via email instead of by post. Register now for an easier way to receive your notice.
Important things to note.
Before you sign up, here are some things to remember:
- By submitting this application you are cancelling the delivery of a paper notice and authorising an electronic copy to be sent to the nominated email address.
- Any existing email address will be superseded by this new email address.
- Only one email address per assessment can be provided to receive this service.
- If you have more than one assessment, you must register separately for each assessment.
- Once we have received your registration, depending on the timing, you may receive one more notice by mail before you start receiving them via email.
- If you haven’t received your notice in your inbox check that your email filter hasn’t diverted it to your junk/spam folder.
- You must advise Council if you change your email address or cancel this service by emailing . Depending on the timing of this update you may still receive one more notice at your previous email address.
Terms and Conditions
- You agree to receive your notice by email and understand that a paper document will not be sent.
- Only one email address per assessment can be registered.
- You agree that notices are deemed served when it reaches your internet service provider, whether or not you have opened or read the email.
- An 'out of office' notification will not be considered an undeliverable notice.
- You agree that you will retain the notice information yourself electronically or by printing it.
- If you change your email address or mobile number, it's your responsibility to notify Council.
- Should Council receive an electronic 'delivery failure' notification from your email address, your request for email delivery will be cancelled and a paper document will be posted to the last advised postal address.