Financial Assistance for Community Groups
Ballina Shire Council provides donations each year to local community groups. The programs are:
- Community Donations - Financial Assistance
- Capital Works Assistance for Sporting Groups
For policy guidelines and application forms see below:
- Community Donations - Financial Assistance Policy
- Community Donations - Financial Assistance Application Form - 2017/18
Enquiries: Jay Ellis, Administration Officer, Ph 1300 864 444.
- Community Donations - Sporting Groups - Capital Works Assistance Policy
- Community Donations - Sporting Groups - Capital Works Assistance Application Form
Enquiries: Cheyne Willebrands, Manager Open Spaces and Resource Recovery, Ph 1300 864 444.
Application forms for the 2018/19 funding are available on Council's website (search 'council forms') or click on the links above.
These forms must be completed in order to be eligible for consideration.
- Applications close: TBA
Other policies where assistance may be sought through Council are:
- Assistance with Council Fees for Community Groups Policy
- Australian Representation Policy
- Insurance for Environmental Volunteer Groups Policy
- Donations - Rates and Charges Policy
- Donations - Waste Disposal Fees for Not-for-Profit Groups (operating secondhand shops) Policy
- Donations - Waste Disposal for Not-for-Profit Disposal of Feral, Orphan Animals and Native Fauna Policy