Report abandoned Trolleys
The abandonment of shopping trolleys spoils our environment and creates potential danger in many circumstances.
It is an offence to abandon a trolley in a Public Place (Impounding Act Section 32) and if caught an offender may incur a fine of $110.00.
To report abandoned shopping trolleys contact the appropriate retailer or agency below. You will be asked which retailer the trolley belongs to, as well as the address/location and nearest cross street or landmark to where it is.
- Coles KMart (Store # 4401) - Coles Alstonville (Store # 8750) Free call 1800 TROLLEY (1800 876 553) or email 1800TROLLEY@coles.com.au
- Woolworths, Big W, Target and Dan Murphys - Free call Trolley Tracker 1800 641 497 or report via www.trolleytracker.com.au
- Spar Supermarket West Ballina - 02 6681 5945
- Sams Warehouse Ballina - 02 6686 8411
- Richies IGA Ballina - 02 6686 4999
- Bunnings - Free Call 1800 Trolley (1800 876553 or email email@example.com